“Mushroom Soaking Water” is forbidden to cook, is it true?

Browse By

Who has heard of Shiitake Mushroom Soak do not bring to cook Because there may be residues that may be harmful to the body or not. How are the facts?

Assoc.Prof.Dr.Jessada Denduangboribhand Lecturer, Department of Biology Faculty of Science. Chulalongkorn University Give information in the program “Sure or share it” EP. in shiitake mushroom soaking water “Carbon disulfide contamination was found. Use to clean rust Skin contact causes severe irritation. If taken in large amounts, it can cause respiratory failure. accumulated in the body for a long time resulting in nervous breakdown Psycho-like symptoms” is not true.because there is no evidence to confirm the contamination of the substance carbon disulfide in dried shiitake mushrooms. In addition, from finding news about chemical residue contamination in dried shiitake mushrooms sold in Thailand, we Found the news that Smart Magazine bought. Used to detect carbendazim antifungal residues in dried shiitake mushrooms by examining 13 samples. And found 1 sample that exceeded the standard (i.e. not more than 0.1 mg/kg) and arsenic contamination. In 5 samples of dried shiitake mushrooms, the amount of contamination was very low. Not exceed the standard value of the Ministry of Public Health http://ufabet999.com

In addition, Assoc. Prof. Suchata Chinachit, assistant director of the Thailand Research Fund (TRF), stated that carbon disulfide is a chemical that is actually use in various industries and is dangerous. Yes if received a lot which in the agricultural sector. It use to be use to fumigation grains – to get rid of insects. But believe that it has been discontinue.

Therefore, it can be conclude that There is no evidence of carbon disulfide contamination. In drie shiitake mushrooms , but Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jetsada conclude that if anyone is concern about other chemicals that may be contaminat can mushrooms be soak in water and can be thrown away as suggeste